ProactiveGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProactiveGamers

Talk about games and other entertainment here! Meet other gamers and share your own opinions!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bionic Comando Game Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arron_killer
ProactiveGamers MVP
ProactiveGamers MVP
arron_killer

Bionic Comando Game Review Empty
PostSubject: Bionic Comando Game Review   Bionic Comando Game Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:46 pm

BIONIC COMANDO
PlayStation3/Xbox360/PC

Bionic Comando Game Review Bionic-commando_1
Hello! I'm going to start off with saying thanks for reading and this is my FIRST EVER posted review of a game... hope you enjoy.

This game is a sequel to the original falling just years after the ending of the last game. The hero finds himself in jail because of a ban on bio-engineered soldiers and the army brings you out off jail to help save the day. Now that you have the basics of the story, lets go to gameplay. This is where the game left me hanging... and swinging... by the neck. The controls of this game actually aren't too bad, the camera could use an overhaul and the swinging physics, well there basicaly are none. You throw your hand and grab any object and the swinging is just straight back and forth and let go at the arc.
Bionic Comando Game Review BionicCommandoSwing
I really wish that they would have barrowed some of the swinging physics that Spider-Man 3 used. Most of the levels are drawn down to a basic, swing across this radioactive gas pit -> kill this baddie -> swing to the exit over this pit of water. The baddies of the game are quite brain dead. They typically run out into the open and just fire. The weapons were alright as long as you could use the over-the-shoulder view, but the regular side firing is really bad and mostly useless. I ended up finding myself using the exact same attacks to defeat every single foe, jump -> grapple -> zip kick. All and all the game was way too repetitive for me and unless you are a fan boy of the series, than I suggest that this game is not for you.

Overall Score:---5.5/10

Comments:---Way Too Repetitive

Publisher:---Capcom

Developer:---GRIN

Genre:---Sci-Fi Adventure

Release Date:---May 18, 2009

ESRB Rating:---Mature

Last edited by arron_killer on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PGmod Ratsamgine
ProactiveGamers Staff
ProactiveGamers Staff
PGmod Ratsamgine

Bionic Comando Game Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bionic Comando Game Review   Bionic Comando Game Review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:58 pm

Awesome review! Our site is all about posting your own opinions and you did just that, good job.

p.s. Make sure to keep'em coming!
Back to top Go down

Bionic Comando Game Review
Page 1 of 1