ProactiveGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProactiveGamers

Talk about games and other entertainment here! Meet other gamers and share your own opinions!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MAG: Massive Action Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PGmod bcloaded
ProactiveGamers Staff
ProactiveGamers Staff
PGmod bcloaded

MAG: Massive Action Game Empty
PostSubject: MAG: Massive Action Game   MAG: Massive Action Game EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:30 pm

MAG: Massive Action Game Mag1gm75

MAG is a Fast Pace Shooter. You battle your way threw enimies in this massive online game up to 256 players! Do whatever it takes to survive!

MAG: Massive Action Game 950933_20090603_790screen001

The graphics are not the highlight of this game, as you probably already know if you participated in any of the beta phases. However, I believe the final product doeslook better than any of the beta tests; I freely admit I could be wrong because I can’t exactly do a compare and contrast right now, but it struck me the instant I started playing. I think there’s more detail and clarity in the large environments and even the weapons are sharper and crisper than I remember them. Even so, many of the war-ravaged landscapes, despite being very nicely designed and loaded with plenty of wonderful opportunities for strategic minds, still appear a little muddy.
Character depiction in battles isn’t exactly stellar but I have to remind myself that it’s likely on par with most other online shooters like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. The effects, ranging from grenade blasts to huge airstrike explosions, are effective but I would’ve liked to see more in the way of environmental interaction. In the end, though, it’s all about the gameplay, as we’ll soon see.

MAG: Massive Action Game Mag2

> Platform
PlayStation3

> Style
FPS, 256-players Online

> Publisher
SCEA

> Developer
Zipper Interactive

> Release
January 26th, 2010

-PSXExtream