ProactiveGamers

Talk about games and other entertainment here! Meet other gamers and share your own opinions!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MAG: Massive Action Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PGmod bcloaded
ProactiveGamers Staff
ProactiveGamers Staff
PGmod bcloaded

MAG: Massive Action Game Empty
PostSubject: MAG: Massive Action Game   MAG: Massive Action Game EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:30 pm

MAG: Massive Action Game Mag1gm75

MAG is a Fast Pace Shooter. You battle your way threw enimies in this massive online game up to 256 players! Do whatever it takes to survive!

MAG: Massive Action Game 950933_20090603_790screen001

The graphics are not the highlight of this game, as you probably already know if you participated in any of the beta phases. However, I believe the final product doeslook better than any of the beta tests; I freely admit I could be wrong because I can’t exactly do a compare and contrast right now, but it struck me the instant I started playing. I think there’s more detail and clarity in the large environments and even the weapons are sharper and crisper than I remember them. Even so, many of the war-ravaged landscapes, despite being very nicely designed and loaded with plenty of wonderful opportunities for strategic minds, still appear a little muddy.
Character depiction in battles isn’t exactly stellar but I have to remind myself that it’s likely on par with most other online shooters like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. The effects, ranging from grenade blasts to huge airstrike explosions, are effective but I would’ve liked to see more in the way of environmental interaction. In the end, though, it’s all about the gameplay, as we’ll soon see.

MAG: Massive Action Game Mag2

> Platform
PlayStation3

> Style
FPS, 256-players Online

> Publisher
SCEA

> Developer
Zipper Interactive

> Release
January 26th, 2010

-PSXExtream