ProactiveGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProactiveGamers

Talk about games and other entertainment here! Meet other gamers and share your own opinions!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PlayStation Home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophronia
ProactiveGamers Manager
ProactiveGamers Manager
Sophronia

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:27 pm

PlayStation Home White-homelogo2

Talk about PlayStation Home. Do you like it, or not?
How many times or how long have you been playing?

PlayStation Home is a FREE to PlayStation3 owners (13+), it's a 3D world full of locations, other PlayStation3 gamers and lots of mini-games to enjoy! It's to meet new other PlayStation3 owners, new gamers and hang out, talk about games or anything you want with new people or current friends from your Friends List! Buy personal spaces (Homes/Clubs) to hang out in and chat, or you can buy clothing for your avatars and dress them up showing off your style or craziness to others.
If you haven't tried PlayStationHome then you must, you'll just need a PS3 system and internet access.

Chat about your Home experiences, good and bad. tell us how many friends you've made from playing Home and show us some pictures of your Avatar(s) or other moments in Home! There will be some help for you here about Home, so just post any questions you might have!

The NEW London Pub Personal Space.
Back to top Go down
https://proactivegamers.forumotion.com
PGmod Ratsamgine
ProactiveGamers Staff
ProactiveGamers Staff
PGmod Ratsamgine

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation Home Help.   PlayStation Home EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:43 pm

If you have any questions then contact the Admin via Personal Message on these forums. If offline then contact another Staff member.

Last edited by PGmod Ratsamgine on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PGmod bcloaded
ProactiveGamers Staff
ProactiveGamers Staff
PGmod bcloaded

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: What do I think about Playstation Home?   PlayStation Home EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:23 am

Playstation Home is the best way to meet new people who like the same games as you. Its easy and the best part is its all FREE. I got to tell you that Playstation Home is the best free online game ever. There are so many things you can do. You can meet new people, Launch games, Glitch(If you know how), or you could just hang out and talk to friends. I like the fact that you can buy different clothes so everyone doesnt look the same. The only thing that I dont like about home is you have to pay for clothes that are free in other regions. But I cant complain too much cause Home is free to use. I play Playstation Home everyday and I never get tired of it. I dont realy care for the mini games but I do like to explore.For those of you who have never played it, or thought it was dumb, Just try it, its a good way to get gaming buddies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home   PlayStation Home Empty

Back to top Go down

PlayStation Home
Page 1 of 1