ProactiveGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProactiveGamers

Talk about games and other entertainment here! Meet other gamers and share your own opinions!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Modern Warefare 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite_Shadow_MB
Saving
Saving
Elite_Shadow_MB

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:51 pm

The graphix in game are very good and close to life like, with larger maps and more hiding spaces. The game did come with a major flaw. Hackers Warfare is the name it should have had. The game is riddled with glitches and hacks. Very bad server connections and game play when you are trying to play in a party. I did find that if you play multiplayer and not in a pre-party, then game is much more tolorable. Other than the care package glitch just dont seem to go away. Maps filled with elevator glitches and secret rooms in some maps to walking out the maps or under them and over them. Alot of problems came from this game that seems unbearable with the hopes they patch it up quick and good. If i didn`t like the actual game itself i would have returned it already. I`m still hoping there on a fix for it. I suggest renting the game first to see what you think and if you can handle the "I HATE YOU GAME" phases it possesses because you know you shot him first thoughts. The actuial game itself is worth it in all levels to play. Starting with beginner to very difficult to the saying: "you will NOT survive" lol. Rent it first and see for yourself. Just remember, it`s not you...it`s there servers.
Back to top Go down
PGmod Ratsamgine
ProactiveGamers Staff
ProactiveGamers Staff
PGmod Ratsamgine

Modern Warefare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warefare 2   Modern Warefare 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Haha - I see alot of users playing MW2 so it can't be that bad, right?
Well thanks for that review and the Staff will try to keep the game reviews coming
often, if you have any games you would like to see reviewed here on the forums then just
let any staff member know. We will see what we can do for ya!
Laughing
Back to top Go down

Modern Warefare 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProactiveGamers :: Game Reviews & Previews :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: