ProactiveGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProactiveGamers

Talk about games and other entertainment here! Meet other gamers and share your own opinions!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which is the best Fighting game? Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MCB3591
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
MCB3591

Which is the best Fighting game? Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the best Fighting game? Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4?   Which is the best Fighting game? Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:40 am

Ok so I wanna see which game people like more. Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4.
My personal opinion is Tekken 6. It has amazing graphics. You can fully customize every character. The story mode is my only complaint. Its a little to repetetive. BUT, it gives yu a chance to get everyones outfits free. The online play is fun. The soundtrack is pretty decent. If it wasn't for Uncharted 2 I would be playing it alot.
Back to top Go down
PGmod bcloaded
ProactiveGamers Staff
ProactiveGamers Staff
PGmod bcloaded

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best Fighting game? Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4?   Which is the best Fighting game? Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:53 am

Well in my opinion from what ive seen, there both good. I honestly wouldnt know which one to choose. They both have good graphics and are fun to play. But im with you on the Uncharted 2, Its currently my favorite game and I cant stop playing it. I guess it all has to do with the type of game. Some people would find Tekken 6 more fun then Street Fighter 4 or vise versa. But im not realy into those kind of games. Im more of a action/adventure and shooter kinda guy. But im still thinking about getting both of them eventualy. lol..
Back to top Go down
PGmod Ratsamgine
ProactiveGamers Staff
ProactiveGamers Staff
PGmod Ratsamgine

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best Fighting game? Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4?   Which is the best Fighting game? Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:28 am

I haven't played a Fighting game in a while, but i would choose Tekken6 for sure.
I think Tekken6 has better gameplay and characters and nicer graphics. I never really liked the StreetFighter games. Wink
Back to top Go down
Buddyroe360
Check Point
Check Point
Buddyroe360

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best Fighting game? Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4?   Which is the best Fighting game? Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:11 am

Are you kidding??????.....Tekken destroys Street Fighter in every way.....Don't get me wrong I own both, but once I got BlazBlue I never touched it (SF4) again.

Yeah, but right now my online time is dedicated to Tekken6, and Uncharted 2.
Back to top Go down
MCB3591
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
MCB3591

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best Fighting game? Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4?   Which is the best Fighting game? Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:47 am

Ok votes are in. Between Tekken 6 and Street Fighter 4.........the winner is.........UNCHARTED 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best Fighting game? Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4?   Which is the best Fighting game? Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is the best Fighting game? Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4?
Page 1 of 1