ProactiveGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProactiveGamers

Talk about games and other entertainment here! Meet other gamers and share your own opinions!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Last Guardian Preview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arron_killer
ProactiveGamers MVP
ProactiveGamers MVP
arron_killer

The Last Guardian Preview Empty
PostSubject: The Last Guardian Preview   The Last Guardian Preview EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:22 pm

The Last Guardian
PS3

The Last Guardian Preview Trico01-thumb-960x540-21935
I just want to start off by saying that I am, in fact, a fan boy of all of the titles by Fumito Ueda. And if I have any information wrong please feel free to correct me by posting or a PM and I will change it. I am always looking for more information on this game.
The Last Guardian Preview Fumito_Ueda
This man is a complete genius and deserves all of the respect of all the gamers around the world for his work on this game as well as Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. This is the third game that has come from the development team behinds those titles, and with all hope it is far from the last.

The Last Guardian is a 3rd person, 3-D, open world adventure focusing around the relationship of a boy and a mythological creature known as Trico. “The name of the creature, Trico (pronounced Toriko), can be taken to mean "prisoner" (虜 toriko), "baby bird" (鳥の子供 tori no kodomo)"(yeah, thats right, "baby bird", this creature is freaking huge and it can still be a baby to its kind)", or a portmanteau of "bird" (鳥 tori) and "cat" (猫 neko).”*1* The style of the game is following closer to Ico, with the idea of the relationship of the boy and Trico being closely based on the work that was done with the Wanderer and his horse Agro in SotC. As you can see from the screenshots from the game, this really is going to be an extraordinary piece of artwork with an amazingly detailed world. According to what I can find on the game, it is about the boy and Trico being trapped in a fortress and having to find thier way out. The game will consist of several puzzles and enemies to defeat similiar to Ico. Sorry I can't add more to the preview but just wait for the review of the game when it comes out.
The Last Guardian Preview The-last-guardian-1The Last Guardian Preview The-last-guardian-2
Well, I can't wait for the release of this game, I already have it preordered and actually paid off already, so all I need is time for this to happen.
*1*-Taken straight from the Wikipedia website for The Last Guardian. The direct copied wording is displayed in GREEN. Click HERE for the link. Thank You Wikipedia.

Comments:---Extremely Creative And Artistic Work Of Art

Publisher:---Sony Computer Entertainment

Developer:---SCEI

Genre:---Adventure

Release Date:---TBA 2010... GameStop has it at 11-01-2010

ESRB Rating:---Pending... Likely Teen
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
ProactiveGamers Manager
ProactiveGamers Manager
Sophronia

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian Preview   The Last Guardian Preview EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Whoa, that looks awesome! The graphics look amazing and i'm sure this will be a Must Buy video game
when it comes out. Excellent game preview, keep'em coming! Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://proactivegamers.forumotion.com
PGmod bcloaded
ProactiveGamers Staff
ProactiveGamers Staff
PGmod bcloaded

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian Preview   The Last Guardian Preview EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Very nice job on the game review. Keep'em comming! Smile
Back to top Go down
Valentino
Saving
Saving
Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian Preview   The Last Guardian Preview EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:16 pm

I hear of this game it's going to be awesoooooooom! Razz

Last edited by Sophronia on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : language)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Guardian Preview   The Last Guardian Preview Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Guardian Preview
Page 1 of 1