ProactiveGamers

Talk about games and other entertainment here! Meet other gamers and share your own opinions!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Uncharted 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PGmod bcloaded
ProactiveGamers Staff
ProactiveGamers Staff

PostSubject: Uncharted 2   Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:08 am

Ok ''Uncharted 2'' is my favorite game a.t.m, so ive been researching and talking to people about the glitches in it. I only know one ''Glitch'' right now, but I met a new friend who is going to teach me a few others. (ill update you guys on it).

The Fort ''Glitch''- Ok, when you go to the fort you want to go to the wall that you climb up (its the one that has three windows on the back side of it and a gate in the front-can't find it let me know). When you get to the three windows with bars over them, you want to line up with the 1st one (the one closest to the wall) and run at it, once your almost at the window, hit ''X'' 2times to jump off the window. If you do this correctly you should slip threw the bars and be inside of the gate. You can still get killed with gunfire but its fun to do. Helps to tie in ''Elimination'' Lol...

Another trick that many people dont know is that you dont have to be a level 56 to get the ''Pump'' taunt. All you have to do is make it to level 20, buy ''Winter Cloe'' and you will see it in your taunts. You have to activate it threw your profile, if you go to your list with boosters, Heros, Taunts ect.. then it will say that you have to be a level 56 to use the taunt.

Thats it for now, I'll keep you updated on what else I find. If you know anything else Please post!

Thanks to -MCB3591

Last edited by PGmod bcloaded on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PGmod bcloaded
ProactiveGamers Staff
ProactiveGamers Staff

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2   Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Ok Im back with a new glitch, lol. If you don't understand just let me know but im going to explain it the best I can.

Ok, theres two places you can do this glitch that I know of..

1st. Temple- When you get to the temple equip yourself with a pistol. Then go to the room that has the rocket launcher (The only room with one). When you get in this room you will notice two sets of steps. At the bottom between those steps are pillars (square things holding the building up) All you have to do is walk up to one. Stand in the corner of it and the wall. Then press ''O''. Once you do this you should be up against the wall. face your guy to the left (so hes looking at the wall) then hold ''L1'' it wont make you aim til you hit right on the left analog stick. Once you hit right on the analog stick you should see your gun in the wall. If you see this then your doing it right. Then you need to let off of everything (you dont have to do it fast) and hit ''O'' it should then Glitch you into the wall. Again, if you need any help with this just ask.

2nd. The Fort- Ok when you get to the fort go to the side with the least amount of cars. Then go down like your going to go underground. When you start to go down the steps stop and look. Your in the right spot if you see a pile of sandbags. At that pillar next to it use the same technique as you did at the Temple.
(note: not the sandbags at the bottom, the ones half way down the steps.)

Thanks to -Neally27
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PGmod bcloaded
ProactiveGamers Staff
ProactiveGamers Staff

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2   Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Another thing at ''The Fort'' . Go to the ledge that has rocks and water below. Some of the rocks you can get on. Try aiming for one, its a good hiding place if your stuck by yourself having to kill the whole other team in''Elimination'' and don't want to loose. Tieng is better then loosing, lol...

-PATCHED

Last edited by PGmod bcloaded on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coldpay92
Saving
Saving

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2   Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:44 pm

That Sounds really hard! But fun at the same time yu gotta teach me XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PGmod bcloaded
ProactiveGamers Staff
ProactiveGamers Staff

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2   Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Lol its not hard once you get the hang of it. I'll show you when you have time. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCB3591
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:13 pm

You forgot the plaza lockers glitch. :]
hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PGmod bcloaded
ProactiveGamers Staff
ProactiveGamers Staff

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2   Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:05 pm

The locker glitch is now patched. However I learned another really cool trick. This one is the levitation glitch. What you wanna do is make sure you have a grenade (note: this works in any map.) and go to a high ledge. Once your at your desired starting point simply hold ''L2'' but dont throw your grenade. Before you walk off, hold ''L2'' and repeativly tap up on your directional pad. If you do this right you will walk off the ledge into the air. Make sure you dont let off L2 or stop tapping up on the directional pad cause you will fall. Enjoy this glitch before its patched!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2   

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProactiveGamers :: Off-Topic Chat :: Beyond Compare Chat-
Jump to: