ProactiveGamers

Talk about games and other entertainment here! Meet other gamers and share your own opinions!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How do i report others?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sophronia
ProactiveGamers Manager
ProactiveGamers Manager

PostSubject: How do i report others?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:03 am

You can report other post by clicking on the "[!]" icon in the upper right hand of their post.
After that a moderator will review the reported topic and take the necessary actions.
Please do NOT ever send in false reports and waste our time.

To report another user just send a message to a ProactiveGamers Staff member with the user's ID
and reasons of the report, if you believe you should. Do NOT waste our time with unnecessary reports.

note: Only report other topics that you know are or think might be against the ToSUA and/or inappropriate.
Staff members will most likely not contact you about the reported topics so do not ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://proactivegamers.forumotion.com

How do i report others?
Page 1 of 1